Shipping and Delivery
Roo Bags™ uses Australia Post for shipping deliveries.
Delivery times vary according to the type of delivery and the address of the recipient.
Roo Bags™ ships within two business days after payment; the deadline for receipt will depend on the delivery address and the type of shipment. The customer may choose between Parcel Post or Express Post.
Delivery time estimated (Delivery speed):
1) Australia Post – Regular Post (Delivery in 2 or more business days after posting). Covers all of Australia.
Sending to same state:
- Metro – up to 2 business days
- Country – up to 5 business days
- Metro – up to 3-6 business days, depending on lodgement and destination points
- Country – Please ask at your local Post Office
2) Australia Post – Express Post (Next Business Day within the Express Post network – If posted on any business day – Monday to Friday).
‘Next business day delivery’ covers 80% of Australian business addresses, private addresses and Post Office Boxes.
Service operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and some major centres. Outside metropolitan areas guaranteed service is to and from townships only.
If your item is for an address outside the Express Post network, Australia Post will use the fastest possible transport links, but it won’t be covered by the ‘Next Day Guarantee’.
For more information, please visit https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-within-australia/delivery-speeds-and-coverage
Orders received before 11:00 a.m. (excluding holidays and weekend) will be processed and posted within 2 business days.
Orders over AUD $100,00 are entitled to free shipping (Regular Post – Parcel Post).
For custom orders, the deadline for receipt of the products is, on average, thirty (30) days after the approval of the artwork. Please visit https://roobags.com.au/shop/corporate-packs/ to discover more about our personalised Roo bags.
For more detailed prices and deadlines, please contact Roo Bags™ through the communication channels available on our official website.