Return and Exchanges
Our company, Roo Bags™, works under Australian Consumer Law and under Australian Competition and Consumer Commission – ACCC. Consumers can obtain more information directly from ACCC Infocentre 1300 302 502, or at www.accc.gov.au
Refunds and Returns – Goods
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will solve the problem within a reasonable time. For example: if the product has been sold with some defect, despite our quality control, it will be replaced by another identical or similar. Or, if you wish to receive the money back, please contact us at email@example.com, we will make a full refund of the amount paid. In this case the consumer has 30 (thirty) days to return the product.
- Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
- The products must be returned in their original condition, i.e. without any use.
- Upon receiving the product, the quality control team will conduct an analysis of the conditions of the returned product.
- Products should be shipped to: PO Box 610 – Noosaville – Queensland – Australia – Post Code 4566.
- The consumer pays the shipment for the return of products.
Refunds and Remedies – Services in Relation to Requests for Personalised eco-friendly Car Tidy Bags
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you asked for. But you can choose to cancel your contract, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service has a major problem. This is when the service:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
- is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t be easily fixed within a reasonable time
- does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
- creates an unsafe situation.
Please keep proof of your agreement – e.g. your invoice or quote.
In addition, the consumer can cancel the order or contract at any time before the final artwork is approved. In this case, if there has been payment in advance, the consumer will receive a full refund.
However, if the artwork has been approved by the consumer and the payment has been made after the approval of the artwork and therefore the bags are being made, we will not be able to make the refund.